[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - Stargate: Atlantis - People's Choice Awards
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Stargate: Atlantis - People's Choice Awards

<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:07 pm

Stargate: Atlantis - People's Choice Awards

STARGATE ATLANTIS nominated for PCA Award! - HURRY UP! VOTE!

STARGATE HAS BEEN NOMINATED!
OR THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS
GO NOW!

VOTE FOR STARGATE ATLANTIS!
BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!

Click Image to Vote!!!

Click Either Image to Play Different Adds!!!

More behind-the-scenes info & details on this are here:
Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

~jsanderson~

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:33 pm

Re: Stargate: Atlantis - People's Choice Awards

Hehe, already done sir!

Why did they have to have SG-A vs. BSG vs. Dr.Who? That prob. made it hard for a lot of fans.
Jordan Anderson
SG-Operations: The Home Base of SGC & SG-SOCOM
Aspire | Custom Graphic Solutions
<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:11 pm

You aren't kidding it made it hard!!!
Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color

<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:43 pm

Hmm... given that this is a STARGATE fan group... the choice should not be a hard one!!! :shock: And yes, I like BSG as well... have not been able to get into Dr. Who though... not my cup of tea.
Matt Snyder

<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:57 pm

Hahaha! I saw an ep of Dr. Who and thought it was alright. Would have to see more to know whther I liked it or not.

And BSG is good. But the writers got lazy last season. They had me hooked when they were on the planet with the Cylons in control of them, but after they defeated them, they kinda lost me.
Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color

<<

~jsanderson~

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:19 pm

Heh, I'm a Who fan, BSG's alright, but I of course voted for SG-A.
Jordan Anderson
<<

~jsanderson~

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:52 pm

Remember, you can vote an UNLIMITED amount of times!

SO GO VOTE!!!!!
Jordan Anderson
<<

Auggie

Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:44 am

I guess I'll have to vote now.... :)
Colonel Wayne Augustson
Team Leader, SG-2
(Independent SG Group)
<<

Paradine

Captain
Captain

Post Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:02 am

Atlantis wins at the People's Choice Awards

Just in case you hadn't heard the news, Stargate Atlantis won at the 34th annual People's Choice Awards January 8. The series won in a new category: Favorite Sci-Fi Show. As with the other categories, on-line voting determined the winning TV series.

A list of all winners from the People's Choice Awards can be found at: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080109/ap_ ... cloVRpMhkF

Congratulations to Brad Wright, Robert Turner and the entire cast & crew for picking up this honor. :D
Capt. Diana "Paradine" Hunt, USAF
Senior Medical Officer, USS Iliad
SG-Operations

"Doctor, this is why you brought me here."
Colonel John Sheppard

"That's what I'm talkin' about."
Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell
<<

Auggie

Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member

Post Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:45 am

Re: Atlantis wins at the People's Choice Awards

Excellent! Congratulations all!!
Colonel Wayne Augustson
Team Leader, SG-2
(Independent SG Group)
<<

Hawk

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:13 am

Re: Atlantis wins at the People's Choice Awards

:D Congrat's to Star Gate Atlantis I knew you would win!!!
Andy Moscato a.k.a. :Lt. Colonel Hawk Masters
CO, SG Hellfire
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
"Til The Bitter End"
<<

Paradine

Captain
Captain

Post Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:05 pm

It does say something when you consider Atlantis beat out fellow SciFi Channel series Battlestar Galactica & the current version of Doctor Who for the honor.

And thanks for putting my previous post in the proper place. :) ;)
Capt. Diana "Paradine" Hunt, USAF
Senior Medical Officer, USS Iliad
SG-Operations

"Doctor, this is why you brought me here."
Colonel John Sheppard

"That's what I'm talkin' about."
Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell
<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:16 pm

Not a problem... actually your post was in the proper place, but the original PCA announcement was in the General Discussion area. Made sense to combine them and thus keep the vids and discussions better linked.

It does say alot for Atlantis that it won the award. Hopefully those in control of the network and the show will take notice and give the show even better support and guarantee future seasons.
Matt Snyder

<<

Recon86

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:06 pm

I think it's awesome that Stargate Atlantis won, nice job.
2nd Lt. Andy "Panic" Moscato Jr.
SG-Hellfire, Team Member
SG-SOCOM

Return to Atlantis Project